Trademark Petition to Revive | Call for Flat Fee
TM applicants frequently abandon their application by mistake. “Abandoned” means that the application is no longer live and therefore cannot mature into a registration. Inadvertent abandonment is a result of a missed filing deadline during the trademark prosecution process. If your trademark application has been abandoned we may be able to revive it. Note, that petitions to revive are time sensitive so CONTACT US immediately if you need assistance.
Our Trademark Petition to Revive Service includes:
- Filing Petition to Revive with USPTO
- USPTO Filing Fee Included for one class of goods
- Representation by licensed Trademark Attorney Scott M. Thomas, Esq.
- Monitoring revival progress with email updates
- Phone and email consultation on revival related issues
How To Get Started:
- Contact us via phone or email and we’ll introduce ourselves
- We’ll look up your application to see if it’s revivable
- We’ll email you an invoice that can be paid online with credit card or debit card
- We’ll handle the rest