By accessing the Total Trademarks website, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content on this website is not legal advice and should not be used as a substitute for seeking professional legal advice. All material on this website is for informational purposes only.
2. The use of this website does not establish an attorney-client relationship with Scott M. Thomas, Esq. or Total Trademarks NYC or Thomas Law Firm PLLC. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires a signed engagement agreement outlining the scope of the project and must signed by the attorney and the client.
3. Links to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. We make no warranties with respect to the information provided on any third-party website.
4. Total Trademarks NYC does not collect personally identifying information from visitors to this site. Information provided by visitors to this site is only used to respond to direct inquiries or to measure traffic trends.
5. The choice of a trademark attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertising. When choosing an attorney one should evaluate several factors to ensure a proper fit, including experience, availability, responsiveness, pricing, confidentiality and many other factors.
6. All content on this website is © 2014 Total Trademarks NYC. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of the material contained on this website is prohibited.